Welcome!

Welcome! Thanks for stopping by!
New Here? You'll want to sign up to get email alerts
Remember - Never Pay to Mystery Shop! You can get links and jobs for FREE!
Please scroll down to see all the topics on the right side, or use our handy custom search.

Excellent Mystery Shop Forum Almost Black-Listed

Warning: You were almost black-listed

Open letter to Jacob Jans - Mystery Shop Forum:

You have an excellent forum, but your "blink" may be driving people away. I'm a top-rated mystery shopper in Canada, who writes reviews and tips for mystery shoppers. You almost got a big thumbs down.

Why you were almost black-listed:

The first link in the confirmation email I received results in a popup form asking me to re-register. Seemed fishy, but … OK, you're not asking for money, but… seems kind of strange.

Then a second pop-up- this one about signing up with survey companies- 2nd pop up? Lights start to flash. Survey companies? Bells start to ring. This isn't what I'm here for! –Well, … you need to be compensated for your time … I look for a method to close or  by-pass the box- There is no method to get past the survey sign-up!  Sirens are going off!

Why Mystery Shop Forum is not Black Listed
I'm glad I gave you a second chance. I came back to my email, clicked the second link, and found your great forum. In addition to your forum, you have a comprehensive list of mystery shopping companies (albeit without links) that people can access at the bottom of the forum.  Your forum is a great resource, don’t drive people away by bungling your marketing.

How to Get a Gold Star:

Please add the following link to your second pop up "Not now, thanks. I want to start shopping!" 


While the survey opportunities, are a good idea, people need to have a choice.   Visitors, may have already signed up with the survey companies you are promoting- make the option available, but let people choose to by pass the form. You're  doing yourself a disservice, and chasing people from your doors.  Please contact me if you need different  ideas for monetizing your forum. You do deserve to be paid for your time and efforts. I run several forums myself, and know the work involved.

Mystery Shop Forum gets a check mark.
Please turn it into a gold star.

Sincerely,

YrHelper Infonut

Click HERE to go to Mystery Shop Forum.

No comments:

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Need help finding something? Enter your search key words or phrase, and use this Google powered search.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...